At Dental Connection in University City, NC we offer a variety of patient amenities to make you and your family’s dental experiences the most enjoyable. You can enjoy flatscreen TVs, pillows, blankets, warm scented towels, and complimentary beverages. You may be surprised to see lattes, coffee, hot chocolate, and bottled water available in our lobby along with a courtesy internet bar, but we believe the difference is in the details! Your comfort is our top priority.
Additional information to make your experience more enjoyable:
With Dental Implants, biting forces increase dramatically, for better chewing ability and digestion. Implants also prevent the bone loss that occurs after a tooth is removed. Dental implants have been widely used for over 30 years, and have an excellent success rate.
An effective way to restore lost teeth, Dental Implants can provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction. In this process, titanium frames are surgically placed in your jaw bone. Once the frames are inserted in position, dental implants are firmly attached, preventing the shifting or slipping you might encounter with typical dentures. You are left with a natural-looking, sturdy new smile!
Dental Implants offer a wide range of benefits:
- Your teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges
- No slipping, allowing you to speak and eat normally
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks you can consume, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health
- Your bite can also be affected, causing your teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems
- Your self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth
If you have missing teeth and want to discuss dental implant options, please contact Dental Connection at (704) 549-1911 and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for the sake of your health as well.
At Dental Connection we take the time to get to know you, and explain all the available treatment options so that you can feel confident about your treatment program and confident in your smile!
Our doctors will always begin by making sure you are comfortable, offering the latest advancements dentistry for those patients who are in need of any treatment. From crowns and fillings to dental implants and dentures, we work tirelessly to always provide a comfortable, relaxed experience to each patient while maintaining our high level of excellency in dental care.
Our in-house “Wellness Plan” is specifically designed for patients with no traditional dental insurance, and provides discounts on everything from cleanings and x-rays to crowns and fillings.
Our Wellness Plan includes the following at NO extra charge:
- 2 Cleanings per year (absence of gum/periodontal disease)
- 2 Exams per year (includes Comprehensive Exam)
- 2 Oral Cancer screenings per year
- 4 Bitewing X-rays per year
- Any additional X-rays needed during the year
- 100% OFF Complete Series of X-rays or Panorex X-ray
- 15% OFF All Procedures in office including: Additional Cleanings (if needed), Dental Sealants, Fillings, Core Buildups, Oral Surgery, Root Canals, Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleanings), Crowns, Veneers, Periodontal procedures, Dentures, Partials
- $500 OFF Invisalign
- Patient’s portion of bill due on day of service
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other form of dental insurance or coverage
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your program lapses
- No refunds will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan
In order to continue in our Wellness Program and take advantage of these amazing savings, patients must keep current with their 6-month cleaning. Yearly fee will be due on first cleaning of the year. (*There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses)